Orthomol Vital m –
Vital(ity) instead of stress!
Important micronutrients for the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Orthomol Vital m contains important micronutrients for the nervous system and the energy-yielding metabolism. It supplies magnesium and B vitamins for the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. With omega-3 fatty acids.
B vitamins, magnesium, omega-3 fatty acids: The combination for tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B6, vitamin B12, folic acid (folate), niacin, pantothenic acid and magnesium contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B6, vitamin B12, pantothenic acid, niacin, vitamin C, biotin, magnesium, iodine, manganese and copper contribute to a normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin C, niacin, biotin, magnesium, copper and iodine contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), zinc, selenium, copper and manganese contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- With omega-3 fatty acids, which are mainly found in fish oil. These are polyunsaturated fatty acids which include above all docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). They have a role as components of cell membranes, among other benefits.
- Ready to drink vial + capsules for 30 days
- Powder + tablet + capsules for 30 days
- Tablets + capsules for 30 days
- Take take the contents of a ready-to-drink vial (= daily serving) with or after a meal together with the capsules. Shake well before use.
- Dissolve the contents of one packet (= daily serving) in approx. 150 – 200 ml of non-carbonated water or fruit juice and take it together with the iodine tablet and the capsules with or after a meal every day.
- Take the contents of a packet (= daily serving) preferably individually with plenty of liquid with or after a meal. The tablets and capsules can also be taken in any order throughout the day.
1 daily serving
|Composition||Per Daily Serving||% NRV**|
|Vitamin A||450 μg RE°||56|
|Vitamin D||15 μg (600 IU°°)||300|
(including alpha- and gamma-tocopherol)
|150 mg alpha-TE°°°||1250|
|Vitamin K||60 μg||80|
|Vitamin C||530 mg||663|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)||25 mg||2273|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||25 mg||1786|
|Niacin||60 mg NE*||375|
|Vitamin B6||20 mg||1429|
|Folic acid||400 μg||200|
|Vitamin B12||6 μg||240|
|Pantothenic acid||18 mg||300|
|Minerals and trace elements|
|Citrus bioflavonoids||5 mg||***|
|Essential fatty acids|
|Omega-3 fatty acids, including||600 mg||***|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||200 mg||***|
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||300 mg||***|
° RE = Retinol Equivalents
°° IU = International Units
°°° alpha-TE = Alpha-Tocopherol Equivalents
* NE = Niacin Equivalents
** NRV = Nutrient Reference Value according to EU-Regulation 1169/2011
*** No EU recommendation available yet