Orthomol Immun –
Strengthening your defence mechanisms
Using nutritional medicine to support the immune system
Orthomol Immun is a dietary food for special medical purposes. It is suitable for the dietary management of nutrition-related immune deficiencies.
Vitamins, trace elements, phytonutrients
Orthomol Immun contains important micronutrients for the immune system.
- Vitamin C, vitamin D, zinc, selenium, copper, folic acid, vitamin A, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B2, as well as zinc, selenium, copper and manganese contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin A, vitamin B2, biotin and niacin contribute to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes.
- Zinc plays a role in cell division, vitamin A in cell specialisation.
- Ready-to-drink vial and tablets for 7 and 30 days
- Powder dissolved in water for 30 days
- Tablets + Capsules for 30 days
- Direct granule for 7 days
- Take the contents of a ready-to-drinl vial (= daily serving) with or after a meal together with the yellow folic acid tablet and the white iodine tablet, every day. Shake well before use.
- Dissolve the contents of one packet (= daily serving) in approx. 150 – 200 ml of non-carbonated water or fruit juice and take it with or after a meal every day.
- Take the contents of a packet (= daily serving) preferably individually with plenty of liquid, with or after a meal. The tablets and capsules can also be taken in any order throughout the day.
- Take the contents of a packet (= daily serving) with or after a meal directly into the mouth. The packet does not need to be emptied at once, but can be taken in smaller portions as you feel it is pleasant. The direct granule dissolves quickly.
|Composition||Per Daily Serving||per 100g|
|Energy||220 kJ (52.5 kcal)||1,466 kJ (350 kcal)|
|Fat, including||0.01 g||0.09 g|
|Saturated fatty acids||< 0.01 g||0.01 g|
|Carbohydrates, including||11 g||75 g|
|Sugar||9.2 g||61 g|
|Protein||< 0.01 g||0.02 g|
|Salt||0.3 g||1.8 g|
|Vitamin A||450 μg RE°||3,000 μg RE°|
|Vitamin D||5 μg (200 IU°°)||33 μg (1,333 IU°°)|
(contains alpha- and gamma-tocopherol)
|150 mg alpha-TE°°°||1,000 mg alpha-TE°°°|
|Vitamin K||60 μg||400 μg|
|Vitamin C||950 mg||6,333 mg|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)||25 mg||167 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||25 mg||167 mg|
|Niacin||60 mg NE*||400 mg NE*|
|Vitamin B6||20 mg||133 mg|
|Folic acid||800 μg||5,333 μg|
|Vitamin B12||6 μg||40 μg|
|Biotin||165 μg||1,100 μg|
|Pantothenic acid||18 mg||120 mg|
|Minerals and trace elements|
|Iron||8 mg||53 mg|
|Zinc||10 mg||67 mg|
|Copper||0.5 mg||3 mg|
|Manganese||2 mg||13 mg|
|Selenium||50 μg||333 μg|
|Chromium||30 μg||200 μg|
|Molybdenum||60 μg||400 μg|
|Iodine||150 μg||1,000 μg|
|Citrus bioflavonoids||5 mg||33 mg|
|Beta-carotene||4 mg||27 mg|
|Lutein||800 μg||5,333 μg|
|Lycopene||200 μg||1,333 μg|
° RE = Retinol Equivalents
°° IU = International Units
°°° alpha-TE = Alpha-Tocopherol
* NE = Niacin Equivalents