Orthomol Fertil plus –
Hope for men who wish to have a child
Important nutrients for sperm quality
Orthomol Fertil plus contains important micronutrients for male fertility.
Vitamins, minerals/trace elements: For better sperm quality
Important micronutrients for male fertility.
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction.
- Selenium contributes to normal spermatogenesis.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood.
- Vitamin B6, vitamin B12 and folic acid (folate) contribute to a normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 and zinc have a role in the process of cell division.
- Copper, selenium, vitamin C, vitamin E and zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Fish oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, including in particular docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). These are polyunsaturated fatty acids that are constituents of cell membranes, among other benefits.
Tablets and Capsule for 30 or 90 days
Take the contents of one packet (= daily serving), preferably singly with plenty of liquid, with or after a meal every day. It is always possible to spread the single tablets and the capsule on the daily meals.
1 daily serving of 3 tablets and 1 capsule (3 g)
|per daily serving
32 kJ (7.6 kcal)
1,056 kJ (251 kcal)
|Fat, including||0.4 g||12 g|
|Saturated fatty acids||0 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrates, including||0.5 g||15 g|
|Sugar||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||0.2 g||8 g|
|Salt||< 0.01 g||< 0.01 g|
|Vitamin D||15 μg (600 IU*)||500 μg (20,000 IU*)|
|Vitamin E||120 mg alpha-TE**||4,000 mg alpha-TE**|
|Vitamin C||250 mg||8,333 mg|
|Vitamin B6||3.5 mg||117 mg|
|Folic acid||800 μg||26,667 μg|
|Vitamin B12||9 μg||300 μg|
|Zinc||40 mg||1,333 mg|
|Copper||1,000 μg||33,333 μg|
|Selenium||80 μg||2,667 μg|
|L-carnitine||440 mg||14,667 mg|
|N-acetylcysteine||80 mg||2,667 mg|
|Coenzyme Q10||15 mg||500 mg|
|Beta-carotene||2 mg||67 mg|
|Lutein||800 μg||26,667 μg|
|Lycopene||200 μg||6,667 μg|
|Omega-3 fatty acids, including||170 mg||5,667 mg|
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||90 mg||3,000 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||60 mg||2,000 mg|
* IU = International Units
** alpha-TE = Alpha-Tocopherol Equivalents