Orthomol Fertil plus –
Hope for men who wish to have a child
Important nutrients for sperm quality
Orthomol Fertil plus contains important micronutrients for male fertility.
Vitamins, minerals/trace elements: For better sperm quality
Important micronutrients for male fertility.
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction.
- Selenium contributes to normal spermatogenesis.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood.
- Vitamin B6, vitamin B12 and folic acid (folate) contribute to a normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 and zinc have a role in the process of cell division.
- Copper, selenium, vitamin C, vitamin E and zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Fish oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, including in particular docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). These are polyunsaturated fatty acids that are constituents of cell membranes, among other benefits.