Orthomol Natal –
Everything for you – from me!
Important nutrients for mother and child
Orthomol Natal is a food supplement that supplies important nutrients for a child’s development during pregnancy and breastfeeding as well as for women with the desire to have a child. It contains folic acid, omega-3 fatty acid DHA, probiotics and vitamin D.
A food supplement for mother and child as well as for women with the desire to have a child, during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Important nutrients for a child’s development during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) contributes to maintenance of the normal brain function and maintenance of normal vision.
- Folic acid contributes to normal maternal tissue growth during pregnancy.
- Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin.
- Calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron, vitamin D, vitamin B12 and folic acid have a role in the process of cell division.
- Vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin D, folic acid, iron, zinc, selenium and copper contribute to normal functioning of the immune system.
- Calcium, magnesium, zinc, vitamin C, vitamin D and vitamin K contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium.
- Iodine and selenium contribute to normal thyroid function.
- Iodine and iron contribute to normal cognitive function.
- Powder and capsules for 30 days
- Tablets and capsules for 30days
- Dissolve the contents of one packet (= daily serving) in approx. 150 – 200 ml of non-carbonated water or fruit juice and take it with or after a meal every day. In addition to this, take the brown capsules (omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin E, trace elements) and the white capsule containing lactic acid bacteria cultures. The daily serving can be taken at different mealtimes throughout the day.
- Take the contents of a sachet plus a lactic acid bacterial culture capsule, preferably individually, with a lot of liquid with or after a meal.
|Composition||Per Daily Serving||% NRV**|
|Vitamin D||15 μg (600 IU°)||300|
|Vitamin E||36 mg alpha-TE°°||300|
|Vitamin K||60 μg||80|
|Vitamin C||110 mg||138|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)||3 mg||273|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||3.5 mg||250|
|Niacin||36 mg NE*||225|
|Vitamin B6||5 mg||357|
|Folic acid||500 μg||250|
|Vitamin B12||9 μg||360|
|Pantothenic acid||18 mg||300|
|Minerals, trace elements and other micronutrients|
|Essential fatty acids|
|Omega-3 fatty acids, including||360 mg||***|
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||40 mg||***|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||300 mg||***|
|Lactic acid bacteria cultures|
|including: Lactococcus lactis,
Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus acidophilus,
|3 x 109 CFU°°°||***|
° IU = International Units
°° alpha-TE = Alpha-Tocopherol Equivalents
°°° CFU = Colony Forming Units
* NE = Niacin Equivalents
** NRV = Nutrient Reference Value according to EU Regulation No. 1169/2011
*** No EU recommendation available