Orthomol Femin –
Experiencing the change
Important nutrients for women in the change of life
Orthomol Femin is a food supplement for women during menopause and contains important nutrients for the skin, hair and nails. With biotin for the maintenance of normal skin and hair, and selenium for the maintenance of normal nails. It also contains isoflavones from soy and lignans from linseeds, important fatty acids and coenyme Q10.
Food supplement: vitamins, minerals/trace elements
Important nutrients for normal skin, hair and nails.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Biotin, selenium and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal hair.
- Biotin and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal skin.
- Selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal nails.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin and bones.
- Vitamin D and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
Orthomol Femin contains also isoflavones from soy and lignans from linseeds, important fatty acids (alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) from linseed oil, gamma-linolenic acid from evening primrose oil, docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) from fish oil) and coenyme Q10.
Capsules for 30 or 90 days
Take 2 capsules (= daily serving) with plenty of water with a meal every day. Please take one capsule in the morning and one in the evening.
1 daily serving of 2 capsules (1.35 g)
|Composition||Per daily serving||%NRV*|
Vitamins and trace elements
|Vitamin D||15 µg
(contains Alpha and Gamma Tocopherol)
|Vitamin C||120 mg||150|
|Vitamin B6||3 mg||214|
|Folic acid||300 µg||150|
|Vitamin B12||7,5 µg||300|
|Pantothenic acid||6 mg||100|
in natural unchanged form
|Including lignans||10 mg||**|
Phytonutrients and other micronutrients
|Coenzyme Q10||10 mg||**|
Essential fatty acids
|Omega-3 fatty acids, including from fish oil||140 mg||**|
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||20 mg||**|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||48 mg||**|
|from flaxseed oil|
|Alpha-linolenic acid||50 mg||**|
|Omega-6 fatty acids, including|
|From evening primrose oil||74 mg||**|
|Gamma-linolenic acid||6,8 mg||**|
|° I.U. = International Units
°° alpha-TE = Alpha-Tocopherol Equivalents
* NRV = Nutrient Reference Value according to EU Regulation No. 1169/2011
**No EU recommendation available