Orthomol Femin –
Experiencing the change
Important nutrients for women in the change of life
Orthomol Femin is a food supplement for women during menopause and contains important nutrients for the skin, hair and nails. With biotin for the maintenance of normal skin and hair, and selenium for the maintenance of normal nails. It also contains isoflavones from soy and lignans from linseeds, important fatty acids and coenyme Q10.
Food supplement: vitamins, minerals/trace elements
Important nutrients for normal skin, hair and nails.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Biotin, selenium and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal hair.
- Biotin and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal skin.
- Selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal nails.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin and bones.
- Vitamin D and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
Orthomol Femin contains also isoflavones from soy and lignans from linseeds, important fatty acids (alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) from linseed oil, gamma-linolenic acid from evening primrose oil, docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) from fish oil) and coenyme Q10.